I recently switched up my eyebrow routine and I am now using an eyebrow powder from Anastasia Beverly Hills. I outline my eyebrows using the #7 double ended eyebrow brush and blend out the powder with the spoolie. I set the powder with a clear brow gel and to get a clean look I apply my foundation right under the brow. I find that this method is gives a more natural look – what do you think?
Have you tried any of these beauty products?
I recently picked up Makeup Store Liquid Foundation Cream in the shade Temple and in today’s post I wanted to share my first impression. I used the foundation for the first time this weekend and I have to say that I looove this foundation!
The coverage of this foundation is a light coverage which gives a natural and fresh finish – perfect for summer. It’s fairly moisturizing and gives the face a nice glow. My t-zone area (forehead and nose) gets very oily during the summer time so I had to re-apply my powder in my t-zone area throughout the day.
If you are looking for a good summer foundation I would definitely get this one. It comes in a wide variety of shades and it’s suitable for normal to combination skin. Whats you’r favourite summer foundation?
Makeup Store Liquid Foundation Cream in Temple
MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter in Bright Forecast
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Ebony
MAC Russian Red lipstick
NYX lip pen Cocoa
Mink lashes “Etolie” from http://www.eyewearlashes.com
1. My favourite colour is white. I like my clothes, shoes, nails, interior white. All white everything :)
2. I think online shopping is the best invention ever.
3. I study Human Resources, and I love my major.
4. The first real film I saw as a child was Titanic.
5. I LOVE chicken! All sizes, forms, for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack. I just had chicken for lunch :)
6. The first concert I ever went to was Beyonce’s world tour in 2008.
7. As I child I wanted to be a business woman when I grew up.
8. Doing makeup is like therapy for me.
9. I don’t like watching movies and I don’t have a favourite movie.
10. I can’t sleep if I don’t eat something before I go to bed – I know! Such a bad habit.
11. My best friend and I moved to London 2 years ago and moved back to Sweden 5 months later – we hated it over there.
12. I prefer wearing wigs over weaves, they are more versatile.
13. Freelancing as a makeup artist is the best extra job ever!
14. I don’t drink coffee and I don’t like hot beverages in general.
15. I love to travel – but I hate the actual transportation to the destination lol!
16. I love everything that ends with cake – chocolate cake, cheese cake etc. :)
17. “That’s So Raven” was my favourite show when I was younger.
18. If you know me personally you know I hate reading but I recently discovered that I actually enjoy reading books, I just finished a really good book called “me before you”.
19. I love to cook.
20. I rarely smile in pictures :(
21. I want to start a new natural hair journey.
22. I’m not an animal lover, never been and will never be :P
23. I think oral hygiene is very important! No stinky breaths over here please :)
24. I want to get my hair braided, but I refuse to sit down for 6 hours + to get them done.
25. My toe nails needs to stay on fleek at all times.
26. I totally believe in karma and I also believe that everything happens for a reason.
27. My fear of public speaking has become much better since I started university.
28. I’m currently on a summer break from uni :)
29. My summer job really makes me appreciate that I’m in university. Thank God I still have one year of school because working early mornings ain’t for me.
30. Every morning when I wake up I check my messages, Facebook, Instagram, E-mail and Snapchat.
31. I would love to be consistent with posting YouTube videos, but I don’t have the patient to film and edit it’s too much work man! :P
32. If my phone got stolen I would probably die lol!
33. I’m such an organiser, my shoes, makeup and clothes always have to be very well organised.
34. I think I suffer from OCD, I have check if the door is locked several times before I go to sleep.
35. Family first always <3
36. I don't like to wear a party outfit more than once.
37. I do my own hair, my own wigs and weaves – I don't trust anyone when it comes to hair.
38. Some days I suffer from bad attitude – I try to be nice but my mouth doesn't always cooperate lol!
39. I love ratchet rap music.
40. I am a perfectionist.
41. Sweet goodnight-text from my bae is the best :)
42. I am allergic to negativity.
43. Unlike everyone I don't want a big house when I'm older, big houses are scary :(
44. I'm very creative, and I tend to get most creative at night when I'm about to sleep.
45. I'm not into Swedish media, I always feel so lost when people talk about new Swedish music and TV programmes :(
46. I barley wear makeup on weekdays.
47. When I get married I want the biggest wedding ever.
48. Lauryn Hill is the best singer of all time.
49. My blog turns 3 years in a few months!
50. I have a new blog layout. What do you guys think? :)
By now, most of us have heard of laser hair removal. After all, it has been around for years. You may even have friends or family members who have had laser hair removal procedures in the past. So, if you have hair that you want to get rid of, it’s natural that you would want to explore the laser hair removal option and see how it can make your life easier.
It Takes Less Time Than Traditional Methods of Hair Removal
Particularly for women, but also for men in some cases, body hair in socially unacceptable areas can be quite embarrassing. Whether you want to look good for your significant other or for the general public, it can be quite a struggle. You might find yourself constantly plucking, shaving, or waxing that hair away, only to find that it seems to grow back quickly.
It might seem faster to shave, wax, or even pluck your unwanted hair than to have a laser hair removal treatment performed. After all, you would have to take the time to drive to and from the clinic, as well as the time to undergo the actual procedure. Well, that is true to a certain degree. It is faster to shave, pluck, or wax your hair once at home. However, you have to also consider the long-term time that you spend trying to get rid of your unwanted hair.
Eliminates Time Spent Doing Repetitive At-Home Hair Removal
You see, one of the things that draws people to have hair removal procedures is that the effects are more long-lasting than at-home methods of hair removal. So, even though it could take a few hours out of your day when you include travel time, it won’t do so very often. You’ll actually be saving a lot of time in the long run.
Hair Removal May Eventually Be Permanent
Another way that laser hair removal can potentially make your life easier is that the hair may permanently disappear after several treatments. Just imagine never having to shave, wax, pluck, or have laser treatment again. You will save a lot of time and money that way, not to mention embarrassment.
If It’s So Great, Why Doesn’t Everyone Have it?
There are plenty of reasons why laser hair removal is not for everyone. Here are some to consider:
It costs quite a bit of money up front, even though it may save you money on shaving and waxing supplies later down the line.
It isn’t the best procedure for all skin types or hair colors. Typically those with blond or white hair are not considered to be ideal candidates for laser hair removal procedures.
Some people may not be good candidates if they have certain medical conditions.
There are some potential side effects, such as blistering.
Nevertheless, people successfully have laser hair removal treatments performed all the time. So, if you have unwanted hair, you may want to do some more research and talk to a medical professional. If you are a good candidate, you’ll be amazed at how much time and stress you’ll save by having that unwanted hair zapped away permanently.