1. Start by applying an eyeshadow primer.
2. Apply a shimmery gold eyeshadow on 2/3 of your eyelids.
3. Apply a skintone colour on the third part of your lids and blend with a blending brush.
4. Add a dark brown eyeshadow on the third part of your eyelids.
5. Blend out the dark brown eyeshadow, using a blending brush.
6. Add some more of the dark brown eyeshadow to deepen the outer corners of your eyes, and blend!
7. Apply your eyeliner.
8. Put on some mascara or some false eyelashes.
Elf’s eyeshadow primer
Sunkissed’s 12 shimmering eyeshadow palette
Elf’s cream eyeliner
Ardell lashes nr 122
Maybelline Fit Me foundation in 315
Maybelline Fit Me concealer in 20
LA Colors mineral blush in harmony
MAC’s mineralize skinfinish in gold deposit as an highlight
NYX’s round lipstick in Strawberry Milk
HM’s lipgloss in Nude