1. Apply a primer to your eyelid.
2. Apply a eggplant colour to your entire eyelid up to the crease.
3. Blend out the harsh line with a clean blending brush.
4. Apply a dark coffee brown colour to the outer part of your eyelid.
5. Blend out the eyeshadow.
6. Apply the lid and the crease colour to your bottom lash line. Add a brown eyeliner to your waterline.
7. Apply your eyeliner.
8. Put on some mascara or apply some natural false eyelashes.
The palette that was used in this tutorial is Wet n Wild’s Knock On Wood palette. This palette is great, it’s super inexpensive and the colours are amazingly pigmented. Have you tried the Wet n Wild palettes?