Some of you wanted to see a tutorial on my turquoise smokey eye look that I posted a few days ago. This technique is rather simple and the turquoise can of course be replaced with other colours. I had fun recreating this look and I hope you like it!
1. Start by defining the outer V, using a black kohl eyeliner.
2. Blend the liner with a matte black eyeshadow.
3. Blend well.
4. Apply a turquoise eyeshadow on the eyelid only.
5. Apply a shimmery eyeshadow to the inner part of your eye.
6. Apply liquid/gel liner to your upper lash line.
7. Add some liner to your waterline and apply black eyeshadow to your bottom lash line.
8. Apply false lashes or mascara.