Hi loves! The month of december it’s here, which means that the holiday season it’s finally here! Since the holidays it’s all about sparkles and glitter, I’ve decided to do a Holiday Makeup series on my blog. I’m going to be posting step-by-step post with fun, sparkly holiday looks that will be suitable for the holidays.
The first holiday look is a pretty shimmery golden eye. I opted to pair the eye look with a red lip, as it will be perfect for Christmas.
1. Prime the eyelid to prevent the shadows from creasing.
2. (optional) Apply a gold base to the eyelid, to make the gold eyeshadows appear more vibrant.
3. Apply a light shimmery gold eyeshadow to the inner part of the eye.
4. Pat a gold eyeshadow on the eyelid.
5. With a fluffy blending brush, apply a taupe coloured eyeshadow to your crease. This will help the colours to blend more easily.
6. Apply a brown eyeshadow to the outer V and blend towards the crease.
7. To add depth to the look, apply a matte black eyeshadow to the outer V.
8. Line your upper lash line with a gel/cream/liquid liner. And don’t forget to apply some lashes!
Hope you like it,