In today’s post I will show you an advanced technique on how to highlight/contour. This technique is obviously not wearable for everyday!! Click here to read about basic highlight and contouring.
With just a few products you can easily achieve super high fierce Kim Kardashian cheekbones. Hope you find this post helpful!
1. Concealer, that’s two or three shades lighter than your skin tone.
2. Darker shade of foundation.
3. Translucent powder & setting powder
4. Sponge/beauty blender
1. Apply your foundation as usual.
2. Conceal the highest points of your face: Cheekbones, chin, middle of the forehead, bridge of the nose (for a slimmer nose), under the cheekbones,
3. Apply a darker shade of foundation/concealer to: Temples, hollows of the cheeks, jawline, sides of the nose.
View the full makeup look here
Don’t forget that you can still enter my giveaway
Thanks for reading,