This is my second look in my Holiday makeup series, click here to see the first look I created. This holiday makeup look is a pretty purple look, with a hint of silver glitter. I did a peachy nude lip since the eyes are fairly dramatic, this look would be perfect for new years eve!
1. Prime the lid to prevent the eyeshadows from creasing. Apply a base to make the shadows appear more vibrant.
2. Apply a light shimmery colour to the inner corner of the eye.
3. Pat a purple/lavender colour to the lid.
4. Blend the shadows well, for a seamless gradient effect.
5. To add depth to the look, apply a matte black to the outer V.
6. Create a winged out liner. Tutorial here.
7. Apply a thin line of silver glitter, above the eyeliner.
8. Put on some fabulous lashes! Tutorial here.
Thanks for reading,