So this is my third makeup look in my Holiday makeup series. This look is a super easy makeup look, and will suit all the ladies that want a easy yet gorgeous holiday look.
1. Start by priming the eyelid, using an eyeshadow primer.
2. Apply a beige/cream coloured eyeshadow to the lid.
3. Apply the same colour on the brow bone.
4. With a blending brush, take a brown eyeshadow and apply this in the crease.
5. Create a thick winged eyeliner. Tutorial here
6. Apply a thin layer of gold glitter above the eyeliner.
7. Apply the crease colour to the bottom lash line and apply a gel/kohl eyeliner to the waterline.
8. Apply the same glitter to the inner part of the eye and add some false lashes or apply mascara. Here’s a false lash tutorial.