In this post, I will be sharing a super easy DIY with you. This particular DIY-project is about reducing or lightening dark acne marks on the face using natural sources.
What you will need:
1. Simply squeeze the lemon juice in a bowl.
2. Dip the cotton pad in the lemon juice.
3. Apply it directly onto the acne marks.
4. Let it sit for five minutes.
5. Rinse the face with water and continue with your regular skin routine.
The healing process when using natural ingredients is gradual and takes some time, however it is much safer than other methods and has absolutely no negative effect on the skin. I have been doing this method to lighten up my acne scars on my face for about a month now, and I have definitely seen a difference on my skin.