1. Wet n Wild Blue Had Me At Hello palette is my favourite palette in my entire makeup collection. Love how pigmented all the colours are and how nicely the shadows blend. I’ve done several makeup looks using this palette; here and here
2. Viva La Diva 3 in 1 Foundation has all the right shades for me to contour/highlight my face and to define my eyebrows. I often get asked where I buy my Viva La Diva products from, and the answer is in Sweden. Viva La Diva is a Swedish drugstore brand that can only be found in stores in Sweden, however I found a website online that sells their products and they ship international! Click here.
3. E.l.f Treat and Tame in clear/medium is a tinted eyebrow gel, that helps to lighten my brows. I’ve tried several methods to lighten my brows and I actually found that using this product works best for me. Good job e.l.f! A updated eyebrow routine is coming!
4. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Gold Deposit is probably my most used product in my makeup bag. I mainly use this product to bronze up my skin but also sometimes as an eyeshadow. If you are of a darker complexion this product looks absolutely stunning as an highlighter!
5. Makeup Store Microeyeshadow in Casual is the perfect shade for me to use as a transition colour in my crease, this shade really helps my eyeshadows to blend seamlessly.
❤ Favourite bloggers of the month
Pink and Leopard Prints is one blog I’ve been really enjoy reading this month. Yolanda is a Swedish/Nigerian beauty blogger who a lives here in London as well, so a few weeks ago we decided to meet up! She’s a really lovely girl and her makeup looks are always gorgeous! Check out here blog here.
Alex Closet so I basically convinced my roommate to create a blog and I’m so happy she did! Alexandra mainly writes about fashion but also about her and our life here in England. She has a great sense of style and her outfits are always on point! Check out here blog here