Hi loves! I just realized that I haven’t done a step-by-step post in a very long time, so this is what I came up with today. Let me know what you think!
1. Start by priming the eyelid to prevent the eyeshadows from creasing. Apply a white base to the entire eyelid.
2. Pat on a off white eyeshadow on the eyelid.
3. Apply a skin tone eyeshadow to the crease and blend with a blending brush.
4. With a dense eyeshadow brush,apply a dark brown to the crease and blend.
5. To cut the crease, take the same dense eyeshadow brush and apply a black eyeshadow to the crease of the eye.
6. Blend out the harsh lines.
7. Reapply the off white eyeshadow to the lid.
8. Do a winged eyeliner using liquid or cream eyeliner.
9. Take a turquoise eye pencil and apply it to the waterline. Set the pencil with a turquoise eyeshadow.
10. Apply some false eyelashes or mascara.
11. Apply a coat of mascara on the bottom lashes