The month of July is already over – times goes by way too fast. July is probably my favourite month of the year – not only because my birthday is in July but also because the weather in Sweden is always at its best. Since today is the last day of July I wanted to share some products that I’ve been loving this past month. Hope you’ll enjoy.
1. M.A.C Dimension Skinfinish in Definitely Defined is a gorgeous silvery peach/rose shimmery highlight that I’ve been using every single day. It gives the cheeks such a pretty and natural glow. I’ve used this product to highlight my inner tear-duct area as well, I love it!
2. M.A.C Viva Glam Nicki lipstick was my go-to lipstick last summer and I rediscovered it a few weeks ago. The shade is a neon pink/coral colour and looks amazing on me now that I’ve got a tan.
3. H&M Primer & Proper Nail Polish. I bought this nail polish two weeks ago and I’m loving the rose gold and pink glitter. I am currently wearing this nail polish on top of a pastel pink polish (I don’t have any pics) I love this combo.
4. L.A Colors Mineral Blush in Harmony . I have never really been a blush girl, but I’ve recently been loving to wear different blushes. This blush is a nice berry-ish pink shade and the blush looks very natural on the skin.
5. Eye Shading Brush E55 & Small Tapered Blending Blending brush E45 by Sigma are two of my favourite brushes at the moment. The E55 brush is great for applying colours on the lid and the E45 brush is used to apply colour in the crease. For a 10% coupon code off your purchase enter MNSF2013 and click here. This code will be valid from August 1-31 2013.
6. Dove Essential Nourishment Body Lotion. I have extremely dry skin and ever since I started using this body lotion my skin has become much softer and keeps my skin moisturised.
What are some of your favourite products for the month of July?