I’ve seen quite a few do this tag on Instagram, so I figured why not do the tag on my blog. I was not tagged by anyone but will do it anyway. Hope you’ll enjoy!
1) I tweezed most of my brows off when I was 13 – I had the worst eyebrows ever.
2) I love chocolate cake.
3) I speak Swedish, English, Finnish, German and a little French.
4) My parents cut my hair off when I was five because they could not handle my wild hair.
5) I’ve never been to America but I’d love to go there one day.
6) I have a bitchy resting face and people often mistake me for being a B*** 😦 which I’m not!
7) I love buying heels but I hate to wear them.
8) I was born and raised in Sweden.
9) I am a shopaholic.
10) My mum is Finnish and my dad is Nigerian
11) I hate pizza.
12) I’ve never dyed my natural hair.
13) I used to play football / soccer.
14) My Nigerian middle name: Onyeka means “No one is greater than God” in Igbo.
15) I love to inspire people.
16) I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night to check my email/instagram/facebook 🙂
17) It usually takes me 1-2 hours to get ready if I’m going out.
18) I love to dance.
19) I love wearing no makeup and to be able to rub my eyes.
20) I haven’t straightened my natural hair in two years.