1. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Lipstick in #7 Lingerie Pink is a gorgeous nude pink lipstick that I love wearing during spring and summer. Read my full review on the lipstick here.
2. MAC Lipstick in Snob is a pink/lilac colour that I think looks great on my skintone. The lipstick is not as pale as it appears in the picture above, it’s more of a nude shade that’s great as an everyday lipstick.
3. Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipstick in Dollhouse Pink is a gorgeous bright pink lipstick that I know I’ll wear a lot this spring and summer. I like to use a lipliner Makeup Store called Hot Pink with this lipstick for a nice ombré effect.
4. Makeup Store Matte Lipstick in Mandy is a lipstick that I bought last year but have never been used. It’s a nice fuschia pink shade and I think it’s my new favourite lipstick at the moment.
5. Beauty UK lipstick in Sunset was the lipstick that I wore in my previous MOTD post. This lipstick is a beautiful orange/coral lipstick. I like to use a matching lipgloss with it, as this lipstick is quite dry.
6. Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipstick in Red Velvet is a gorgeous bright red lipstick. I’ve been obsessed with a glossy red lip lately so I love applying a matching lipgloss with this lipstick as well.
What’s your favourite lipstick for spring and summer?