Today’s blog post is a “step-by-step” tutorial of another fall makeup look – silvery smokey eye with a hint of purple and dark lips. I used to do these “how to apply eyeshadows” posts back when I first started my blog, and today I finally decided to do another one. Please let me know if you like these posts and would like to see more tutorials. For this look I mainly used my new Smashbox Double Exposure palette and OMG I absolutely love this palette, look out for a review.
1. Start by priming your eyelid with a primer and apply a skin toned eyeshadow based.
2. With a blending brush, apply a neutral warm toned purple eyeshadow in the crease.
3. To smoke out the look, add a dark brown/purple to the outer part of the lid and blend with a blending brush. To add a more smokey effect use an black eyeshadow on the same outer part.
4. Apply a metallic silver eyeshadow on the lid and the inner part of the eye.
5. Apply a winged liner. Line your waterline with a black eyeliner and smudge out the lower lashline with a black eyeshadow.
6. Coat your upper and lower eyelashes with mascara and add false eyelashes – And that’s it!
Smashbox Double Exposure palette
Urban Decay Naked 3 palette
E.l.f Cream Liner – Black
MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation – Nc44
Black Up Contour Stick – #1
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour palette – Medium to tan
MAC Herione Lipstick
Urban Decay Revolution High-Color Lipgloss – Bittersweet
What do you think of this look? ❤